About Bessie Young
Hey Friend! Thank you so very much for stopping by and checking out my website. Here is a little about me, the girl behind the camera.
Most days you might find me on the couch, in my yoga pants, working on editing my photos with a big smile on my face and my Boston Terrier, Yota, by my side… but then again I am always ready for my next spontaneous adventure. I am a Photographer, Youtuber, Adventerer, and educator. I am a creative, a little too obsessed with coffee, and I absolutely love the outdoors.
“WE ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE. I BELIEVE IN MAKING IT COUNT, KEEPING IT REAL, HELPING OTHERS ALONG THE WAY, AND DRINKING WAY TOO MUCH COFFEE...
My adventures take me throughout the United States, but the majority of my adventures are here on the West Cost. In my photography I strive to capture the true value of nature. My main goal is to share the beauty of this world, inspire others to get outside, and hopefully help others with their photography goals along the way.
My images are known for their untamed nature and powerful landscapes. Through my social media, mainly Instagram and Youtube, I strive to share my view of these beautiful wild places and to inspire others to take an adventure while explore the world around them.
My business is based out of Fresno, California.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have 3 sisters and 10 nieces and nephews.
- I am probably a little too obsessed with coffee, but no one is judging right ;)
- For the most part I am quite shy; however, I am constantly pushing myself out of my comfort zone with making Youtube videos and constantly being in front of the camera.
- I have changed my website more times than I am willing to admit.
- I hate adding watermarks to my images.
- I love spending time with my big family. They are my favorites, and my true tribe.
- I have a Boston Terrier named Yota (yes that is after the truck not the movie).